Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Envira...




I've been keeping pretty busy lately... it's nice to have several projects to work on... I talked to Monica about her new website launch... so I should have a date for when the ALL NEW Envira comic will be posted... until then here is some more Envira...
I've already sketched out several pages... I'm on part 4... trying to figure out how to end this one... dun dun duuuun. I hope everyone enjoys it... it's fun to work on :) You get to meet some people from her past and start to see a bit more about her life outside of crimefighting...
I'm also starting up on the next episode of the cartoon... I can't wait to post some illustrations from it once we launch the website for that... about 2 years in the works now...
Thank ya! Thank ya! More sooooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment