Wednesday, November 3, 2010

direction...

ever heard that song "Direction" by Interpol? I'm listening to it on repeat...

This past year has been so directionless... I finally got my own place, which was a nice start... but I don't feel like i've been as productive as I could have been... I've had tunnel vision for this cartoon and haven't really wanted to pursue anything else... but here I am... another year almost done... and not a lot to show for it... I'm hoping we get some funding soon so I can start working on it full time... I don't know how much more of this I can take...

I think the thing that scares me the most is... will I ever be able to put all of these ideas and stories onto paper?... even a small fraction of them... right now I'm just sitting here... the clock is ticking... and they are bubbling at the surface of my brain... I want to get them out there... but something is holding them all in...

I guess they will come out when they need to... until then I will just scribble ideas onto post-its and keep compiling ideas...

I'm trying to enjoy this phase of my life right now, whatever it is... soon enough things will change and this will all be a memory...

The starving artist is back this week... my food supply is running quite low... 3 more days til pay day... I will either get really creative or some food angel will appear and help me out...

My current edibles are.... Pasta, Not enough sauce to use on all the pasta... salt, pepper, seasoned salt, "Mexican" style frozen vegetables, 3 cans of Tuna, half a loaf of bread, and coffee...

Haha... my money count is: $2.70 (unless you count my pennies... which might be $5 more...) hahaha... oh life...

Soon... I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! ...until then... I'll just keep meaning business...

G'night Ladies and Germs!! (or morning?) eh...

2 comments:

  1. Oh i don't think its been directionless for you d, have seen you accomplish a lot... next year - even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I guess it just feels that way at times... next year.. TONS MORE!! PARTY WORLD!!

    ReplyDelete