Thursday, November 18, 2010

Teaserz



Here are a few teasers from some things I'm working on...
NEW ENVIRA SERIES!! WOO WOOO!! (This is the first thing I've really colored in photoshop... and I don't have a tablet yet... but it was fun and relatively easy... ) I figured posting this would make me work on it more... give me a feeling of a deadline... I will post the full teaser poster once I've finished a few of the volumes :) I'm excited to work on it again!! Monica is having a new website launch soon and I thought it would make sense to feature a new Envira series... I've had some time to work on new ideas for it :)
The space girl is going to be in my new header art... I don't like the current one, it was a sort of rushed job... I thought I should incorporate more of my actual drawings... so she will be one of three completely different women in different settings... I hope you guys enjoy this for now... more coming soon....sooon.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice photoshopping color jobs. Hopefully/maybe the new and less tedious way for you.

    ReplyDelete