Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fecal Matters...



I've had a lazy year... I've gotten a break from life... well, I've tried to at least... but I have felt unfulfilled... I have all of these ideas in my head... and need to get them out... onto paper... put out there... in some shape or form... I wanted to print a graphic novel but haven't been able to decide on a theme etc... so... finally I have decided I should at least post some shorts on my blog... what is the point of having this thing if I'm not displaying any of my work...

This was a simple idea... it was verbatim sent to a friend over AIM to be silly... but I liked it and decided I should make a little comic out of it... hope you enjoy!! (please don't sue me "Virgina Slims"... I really couldn't afford that...) oof... more to come soon I hope... ;)

(alternate intros)

"Fun with feces..."

"Now in Fecal vision"....

"No feces were harmed in the making of this shabby comic..."

eh....

No comments:

Post a Comment