Monday, January 31, 2011

Envira Returns!!! Part IV

Hey Envira Fan(s) and Reader(s) of this blog!! Hehe

Part IV just posted... check it out on Low Impact Betty!


I've been working on Parts IV and V for a few weeks... and decided to rewrite the ending!... So at this point I've gone a little mad and don't know how I feel about it. Haha... The end still stays the same for the most part... but deciding how to get to that point changed... I think I will post the alternate ending after the final one posts :) that will be fun... also I am going to post an Envira sketchbook... some early sketches of her... trying to figure out her design and then some of the various villains etc.

I'm excited to finish up Part V and see how it all looks together... many things planned for Envira's near future :D

After Envira, I will be working on "Wanita" for my blog as well as a comic that I'd like to print out and put in stores... more details on that soon!...

Thanks for reading!

-D


No comments:

Post a Comment