Monday, January 10, 2011

New Envira


Series II Part I of Envira posts in mere hours so I thought I would write a little something about it. There will be more crazy things happening in this one, we get to take a peek into Envira's life outside of Environmental crime fighting as well as meet a few people from her past... I'm finally coloring some of it on the computer so this one has a bit of a different feel... I still do some of it by hand so I hope it still has a bit of the old feel. Envira is definitely evolving into something... I've even started working on Series III... So excited!! (sorry, not too eloquent tonight... probably shouldn't be blogging.. heh...)
And now for a little belated Halloween treat!! Monica had mentioned wanting to dress up as Envira for Halloween, but I didn't know if it really happened... turns out it did! She and her fellow green gal Jennifer dressed up... The result is quite lovely!! Haha, Thank you so much ladies!! I'm flattered :)

Low Impact Betty's very own Monica Schrock as: Envira and Jennifer Palais as: Green Tina


Green Tina Solo shot (villain from Series I)


Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Don't forget to check out the all new Second series of ENVIRA posting each Monday until the last one February 7th, only on http://lowimpactbetty.com
Also, if you need some Organization to go with your friendly low impact tips, check out Jennifer Palais @ http://www.palaisprofessionalorganizer.com/
Thanks again ladies!!
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment