Saturday, April 17, 2010

Newer Stuff

These are a few newer things I found... most of it is comic related so you will hopefully being seeing much more of it soon...

2009... This was going to be used in a comic but probably won't. She is FASHION GIRL... a character I created in high school.. over the years she has gone through many changes and updates... but you will see her again in a graphic novel I hope to publish within the next few years..


Also 2009... just a random alien girl

This is a random unfinished square from a comic series I've been working on since 2003... this scene is in the sewer when one of the main characters is being confronted by a homeless transexual... This series is my pride and joy and I can't wait to put it out there...



This was from a Fashion Girl comic... she is a "fashion don't" (tiny tops)


I've been working on this character for a while... I don't know where I'm going with her... she is an alien named Orpheus... you will hopefully see her in more stuff in the future...
Thanks for checkin me blog! More stuff soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment