Friday, April 17, 2015

TALES from Fashion City "Solo Mission" Finale Part 2



I was scrolling through some old pictures and stumbled upon a few photos of me working on TALES from Fashion City "Solo Mission" ... before I had even started writing I was designing the newest characters that would appear (Stars, Hearts and Jaxx) The crazy part is I started those designs almost a year ago... so here I am finally finished with this issue. At 27 Pages "Solo Missions" is the longest TALE to date... I am glad I was finally able to flesh out a lot of the story and introduce more characters and expand on Fashion City... even still this is the tip of the iceberg. I can't wait to get some of the other TALES out of my skull...




I'm hoping to finish Wanita so I can do another Double Feature ... Thanks for reading Gentle Viewers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment