Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DMBtv VIDEO #2 - "Shelf"



I have been making music for 3 years under the name MRamorphous... it wasn't planned nor did I know where it would lead but I have had fun making songs and experimenting with sound... I made the song "Shelf" in mid November (with help from my friend Rafa Erduz... without his pedals I wouldn't have found my core sound) and posted it November 26th I believe... It was my first song that I really had a visual on what a video would look like... I toyed around with the idea in my head for a while and finally decided I wanted to reach out to my friend Eunice... she had done some videos for my friend Dan Reyes ( Ruiins ) and I was really impressed with her work. We started hanging out a lot and got pretty close so I was thrilled when she was interested in looking at my storyboards and talk about filming this for me.



This video was shot over 2 days in Los Angeles in January 2015 in my bedroom. I was set to leave at the end of the month and was happy to get to use my apartment for it. I was also lucky that my friend Michael Vintege agreed to play the part of my ex in the video. Without another person it couldn't have had the depth and range of emotion that I wanted. He is a photographer and I knew it would be easy for him to slip into video.


It has taken me a while to get settled but I have finally figured out how to edit videos a bit so last night I stayed up late to edit this. It was exciting and I'm quite happy with the turn out.

If you enjoy it please check out my other songs on my Soundcloud 

Thanks!!

COMING SOON... 2 new web comics 


No comments:

Post a Comment