Wednesday, May 15, 2013

100th Strip Retrospective Art Show


In honor of the fast approaching 100th FAT Fridaze comic strip, I will be showing a "behind the scenes/making of" as well as displaying all 100 comic strips (5 of which will not be posted online yet) at an upcoming 2 day music & art event in The Arts District. I would be thrilled if anyone came and checked it out. It has been a labor of love and will be nice to display some early sketches etc. I will also be displaying some never before posted photos of my cat (who is one of the characters in the strip) and just life in LA etc.




"Three-Dee Music Fest"



You will have 2 chances to see my work @ ART SHARE-LA's "Three-Dee Music Fest" May 31st and June 1st (I'll also be playing with Ancient Animals June 1st so come say hello :)


Special Thanks to DRrecords, KXLU & Art Share-LA for having me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment