Monday, December 20, 2010

Green Tina Logo


Initially I was going to have a logo with Envira but I do a lot of pictures of her so I thought I would use this one.


This is a concept I had in mind while I was working on the first Envira Series. It was going to be the ad for Greeny Bars. (It's more overtly sexual than the one that ended up being used). Which was what I wanted... The media and advertisers will use any means necessary to make sure their precious goods are sold by the pounds... sex is one of the easiest and best ways of doing just that... that's why, no matter what the product (be it a stapler or a boat) they will have half naked women in the ads.


For those of you that haven't read Envira... well, you should read it... but this is one of the Villains from the first series. Green Tina, a fake botoxy bitch that pretends to care about the environment. This ended up being a feminist statement... not only am I against extensive plastic surgery for women... or the idea atleast that women should and need to even have it... that just isn't the case. Women are all different and should be respected just as they are. So she represents a woman who has fallen into the misconception that she has to look this way... a male dominated society implies that women should look this way. What I love is that in the end she uses a man to get what she wants... which kind of makes up for what she is lacking.

The NEW Envira series will premier in Early January :) Monica and I thought that we should wait until after the Holidays so people will have more free time to check it out.

I hope you enjoy... I will have tons more stuff to post SOOOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment