Thursday, December 11, 2014

TALES from Fashion City and 2015

Finally finished the current TALES from Fashion City... Tale... Ugh... so...many... group shots...

http://talesfromfashioncity.blogspot.com/2014/12/solo-mission-finale-part-i.html


I had first started posting the (now 21 page) comic in June... as TALES reaches to 82 pages (I believe) I am excited to see it printed in the nearish future...

Sadly I will be finishing and posting TFFC "Solo Mission" Finale Part II in 2015 along with the 5 or so other TALES I have had in mind/development...

2014 has been a productive year for comics with FAT fridaze ending in November at 156 Comic Strips... TALES continuing on and including Envira for more issues than originally planned and Wanita the wheelchair witch hitting 16 pages...

Thank you to anyone who has read, continues to read and comment/share etc... it means the world to me :)

more 2015 info coming soon <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment