Thursday, May 1, 2014

UPDATE!!

Sooo.... Bunny Boy didn't happen... I had nothing but technical problems trying to get it online for sale....so I'm going to wait a bit and will be hopefully posting a link to a DMBstudios webstore very soon...

In the works...

FAT fridaze... only 27 more comic strips until the finale!! (Below is a teaser for the cover art of FF Year One... I hope to be printing this within the next few months or so)



Wanita: Part 3... I have a lot of story in my head... can't wait to flesh it all out



TALES from Fashion City: A new 5 page story as well as more Tales being planned


The DMBstudios baby zines are doing well (available at No. A Boutique in Little Tokyo as well as other random locations around LA) so I have planed 3 NEW TFFC baby zines featuring the 3 main TALES from Fashion City girls... I am almost finished writing them... they will also be available as a 3 pack for online sale <3 nbsp="">




No comments:

Post a Comment