Saturday, December 21, 2013

DMBstudios 2014 Preview

Around December I become extra hermit-y trying to finish up drawing and inking as much as I can so I can look back someday and see a ton of my stuff with a 2013 date on it :)

I think it's really important to look back and take note of your accomplishments. I'm really happy with all the work I was able to produce in 2013... I just had to sacrifice any personal life I once had.

In 2013 I...

- Finished comic strip series "FAT fridaze: Year 2" (52 original comic strips)

-Started "FAT fridaze: Year 3" (the final year of the series)

-Debuted "TALES from Fashion City" (8 mini comics in a continuing series with characters I created a decade ago)

- Finally finished Envira III (which was started in 2011)

-Played live music for 6 months in a band (that no longer exists :(

-Recorded live music

-Produced/recorded/released 41 solo songs/sounds on Soundcloud


2014

I plan to continue FF3, TALES from Fashion City and Envira and I will be debuting a new comic series "Wanita the wheelchair Witch"



The next TALE (from Fashion City) will guest star a familiar face... I'm so glad I finally was able to make this one happen...



and lastly I will start finally animating.

Thanks, your support means a lot to me... without people reading my stories they are just sitting there gathering (digital) dust. I want to make 2014 a really great year... the more support I get the more I will be able to put into my work and the more readers etc the more professionals might take me seriously... dream? for a publishing company to come to me and want to print my stuff.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment