Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Collage

So I haven't been drawing much as of late, but I have had the pleasure of working for Number-A, a clothing boutique in Little Tokyo CA (374 E. 2nd St. Little Tokyo, CA 90012) I do inventory, store merchandising, I dress mannequins and lately have gotten to work on photo collages for the store's Facebook page. I thought I should post some of my favorites since I haven't put many pictures on here in a while. (I do not own the rights to any of these photos, so I hope there is no problem with anything like that or that no one gets offended) I would be surprised if anyone was looking at this at all. haha... without further ado ...here is my latest (underdeveloped) skill on Photoshop *bows* Uh thank you, Uh thank you!

(I just added the text on this one, pretty fancy eh?)
(Hmm... that feller looks familiar...)
(Model: The lovely and talented Alyssa Lobit)




Number-A just celebrated their first anniversary!! I am so excited to see where they go from here... It has been a pleasure working with them thus far. They carry some great lines. If you see anything you like please add us on facebook or twitter... and/or check out their website

2 comments:

  1. Nice collages, they look really nice all lined up together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danny :) I feel like collages can be overlooked sometimes, but it is really fun taking someone else's work and reworking it into your own vision.

    ReplyDelete